Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Fights Tirelessly for Justice
Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe. ~Frederick Douglass, American social reformer, orator, writer and statesman, 19th century
Houston criminal defense attorney Jim Sullivan has over 17 years of criminal defense law experience. He has successfully represented over 3,000 clients. He fights tirelessly for justice for their clients. For too many accused, there instead seems to be just-us. In spite of this natural cynicism, attorney Jim Sullivan fights to ensure justice for their clients. Many people are falsely accused or–equally bad–are charged with a felony offense when at most they committed a misdemeanor offense. There is a huge difference in societal consequences for a felony conviction than a misdemeanor. Attorney Jim Sullivan fights to get the best result for his clients.
Jim Sullivan is also board certified in Juvenile Law. He has fought to get many cases dismissed or won at trial (see actual case results). If you need representation, call Jim Sullivan right now at 281-546-6428.
Serving Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin County, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Harris County Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Encourages Writing Down Experiences (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Galveston, Texas & Galveston County Criminal Trial Lawyers (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Encourages Learning How to Live (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Hempstead, Texas & Waller County Criminal Lawyers
- Houston Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan Lives By And Keeps His Word (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Houston Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan Keeps An Open Mind (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Urges Accused to Reflect on One Principle (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
Tags: Austin County Texas, Brazoria County Texas, Chambers County Texas, Fort Bend County Texas, Galveston County Texas, Harris County Texas, Houston, Jim Sullivan, Missouri City Texas, Waller County Texas, Wharton County Texas