Fort Bend County Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan for Real Solutions
When we realize we are part of the same family then we’ll come up with real solutions. ~Charles H. Wright, physician and civil rights advocate, present day
Jim Sullivan seeks real solutions to his clients’ legal problems and treats his clients like family. In every criminal case, in order to be found guilty, the State has the burden to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Attorney Jim Sullivan fights for their clients with the primary goal to get the case dismissed or won at trial. When that is not possible or probable, his secondary goal is to prevent his client from receiving a conviction or incarceration. If you need representation, call Jim Sullivan right now at 281-546-6428.
FORT BEND COUNTY CRIMINAL LAWYERS
Serving Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin County, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Encourage Learning How to Live (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Encourages Learning How to Live (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- You May Need an Angleton, Texas Criminal Trial Lawyer if the Lure of Riches Leads You to Steal, Embezzle and Defraud (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Encourages Experiences to be Written Down (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Texas State Jail Inmates May Earn Up to 20 Percent Early Release (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Pearland / Brazoria County Texas Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Sugarland / Fort Bend County Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
Tags: Austin County Texas, Brazoria County Texas, Civil and political rights, Criminal law, Defense (legal), Fort Bend County Texas, Galveston County Texas, Harris County Texas, Houston, Jim Sullivan, Lawyer, Missouri City Texas, Reasonable doubt, Waller County Texas, Wharton County Texas