Houston Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan Agrees Actions Speak Louder than Words
Actions speak louder than words; let your words teach and your actions speak. ~St. Anthony of Padua, Portuguese Franciscan, 12th century
Houston criminal lawyer Jim Sullivan has over 17 years of criminal defense law experience. He has successfully represented over 4,000 clients. With his extensive legal knowledge and experience, he teaches his clients the pertinent law that relates to their criminal charge and the various options available to defend them. Attorney Jim Sullivan believes that the right to a jury trial–the right to be judged by a jury of one’s peers–is the most important right that an accused has and should not be relinquished easily. Attorney Jim Sullivan investigates and seeks out defenses that can be utilized in a trial. His actions and results in preparing and trying cases definitely speak volumes. If you need criminal defense representation, you can call attorneys Sullivan & Associates right now at 281-546-6428.
Serving Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin County, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Encourages Learning How to Live (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Harris County Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Encourages Writing Down Experiences (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Prompt Questions (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- You May Need an Angleton, Texas Criminal Trial Lawyer if the Lure of Riches Leads You to Steal, Embezzle and Defraud (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Texas State Jail Inmates May Earn Up to 20 Percent Early Release (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Sugarland / Fort Bend County Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Pearland / Brazoria County Texas Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
Tags: Austin County Texas, Brazoria County Texas, Chambers County Texas, Defense (legal), Fort Bend County Texas, Harris County Texas, Houston, Jim Sullivan, Jury, Jury trial, Law, Lawyer, Missouri City Texas, Waller County Texas, Wharton County Texas