Justice has nothing to do with what goes on in a courtroom; Justice is what comes out of a courtroom. ~Clarence Darrow, American criminal defense lawyer, 20th century
Richmond / Fort Bend criminal defense attorney Jim Sullivan has over 18 years of criminal defense law experience. He has successfully represented over 3,000 clients. He fights for his clients in and out of the courtroom. It is their efforts outside the courtroom in investigating the law, the facts, the witnesses and preparing for trial that produce the positive results in the courtroom.
Serving Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin County, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Encourage Learning How to Live (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Encourages Learning How to Live (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Liberty, Texas & Liberty County Criminal Lawyers (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Do for Others (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan Lives By And Keeps His Word (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Pearland / Brazoria County Texas Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Sugarland / Fort Bend County Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)