Arson is a very serious crime and if convicted can result in serious legal consequences including jail time, prison time or lengthy probation. If a person is charged with arson, then that person should seek the assistance of an experienced criminal defense attorney to fight their case and to protect their legal rights. Such an attorney will use every possible legal defense to resolve their case with the best possible outcome.
If convicted of arson which caused bodily injury or death or arson where the property intended to be damaged or destroyed by the person was a habitation or a place of assembly or worship, then a person could be sentenced to life in prison. Because the charge is so serious, it is important to find a criminal defense attorney right away so the attorney can start constructing a successful defense. By interviewing witnesses, conducting investigations, obtaining police reports and gathering other forms of evidence, the attorney will be able to aggressively investigate the person’s case. If you need a Fort Bend county criminal lawyer for an arson charge, you can call Attorney Jim Sullivan right now at 281-546-6428.
- Sugarland / Fort Bend County Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Fort Bend County Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan Values Trial by Jury (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Houston Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan Lives By And Keeps His Word (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Sugarland, Texas & Fort Bend County Criminal Trial Lawyers (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Anahuac, Texas & Chambers County Criminal Lawyers (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Liberty, Texas & Liberty County Criminal Lawyers (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Anahuac, Texas & Chambers County Criminal Lawyers (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Liberty, Texas & Liberty County Criminal Lawyers (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Texas Criminal Trial Attorney Jim Sullivan Can Defend You on Aggravated Assault Charges (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)