Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens. ~African Proverb
Jim Sullivan has over 18 years of criminal defense law experience. He has successfully represented over 3,000 clients.criminal defense attorney
Jim Sullivan fights to get a diverse, fair jury for his clients’ trials. Indeed, frequently the composition of the jury can mean the difference between a guilty verdict and an acquittal or a prison sentence and a probation. It is extremely important to find fair minded members of the venire panel that would be fair to the defense during trial and work hard to get those members to be on the jury.
FORT BEND CRIMINAL LAWYER
Serving Houston, Galveston, Angleton, Pearland, Alvin, Sugar Land, Bellville, Clear Lake, Conroe, Pasadena, La Porte, Missouri City, Texas City, Friendswood, Richmond, Rosenberg, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, San Antonio, Laredo, El Paso, El Campo, Austin County, San Marcos, Dallas, Denton, Plano, Lubbock, Midland, Anahuac, Beaumont, Hempstead, Huntsville, Liberty, The Woodlands, Humble, Tomball, League City, Bellaire, Deer Park, and Katy and other communities in Austin County, Brazoria County, Chambers County, Colorado County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Harris County, Jefferson County, Liberty County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Walker County and Wharton County.
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Asks for Mercy from Jurors (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Harris County Criminal Lawyer Jim Sullivan Encourages Writing Down Experiences (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers for Real Solutions (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Houston Criminal Lawyers Encourage Learning How to Live (texascriminaltriallawyer.org)
- Houston Criminal Lawyer Encourages Experiences to be Written Down (houstoncriminaltriallawyer.net)
- Sugarland / Fort Bend County Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Pearland / Brazoria County Texas Criminal Law Attorney Jim Sullivan (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)
- Texas State Jail Inmates May Earn Up to 20 Percent Early Release (houstontxcriminaldefenseattorneylawyer.com)